Creating a Website for Family History
Live online Zoom talk.
Paul Carter gives an overview covering putting your family history online. This helps you to share your findings with family members and enables you to connect with others researching the same lines.
This talk is aimed at beginners to web design who are interested in setting up a website and publishing their family history to it.
Using a practical demonstration, Paul includes:
- some basic concepts of web design and publishing to the internet;
- the benefits and pitfalls of sharing your research;
- options for setting up your website;
- output from family tree software;
- blogging and other useful techniques for making your research available globally.
Saturday 8 August 10:30 - 11:30 am (BST)
On 7 August we will send you an email which includes a password and link to the talk - remember to check your spam folder! Please ensure you use the same user name that you used at booking, to login to the talk on the day.