Woking Food and Drink Festival
Surrey’s biggest free-to-attend event, Woking Food and Drink Festival, is set to deliver another magnificent mezze of culinary delights from Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September 2019.
In its seventh consecutive year, the multi award-winning, three-day festival promises to serve up a mouth-watering menu of foodie and family activities, including:
• over 80 food and drink exhibitors
• live demos from celebrity and local chefs
• bite-size talks hosted by local experts
• food and drink workshops and tastings*
• pop up dining experiences*
• live entertainment and more!
(* Advance booking and ticket fees apply.)
Friday 30 August: 9.30am to 6pm
Saturday 31 August: 9.30am to 6pm
Sunday 1 September: 10am to 5.30pm
Jubilee Square, Woking Town Centre, Surrey GU21 6GA
Fri 30 Aug 2019 to Sun 1 Sep 2019