Penrhyn Castle - Christmas weekends at Penrhyn Castle
Start your own tradition and celebrate the festivities with us this year. Join us for traditional games, festive greenery crafts, wreath making workshops, wassail punch and wintry walks. Nothing says Christmas like traditional greenery, the sweet spiced smell of Wassail punch, wreath making and a huge Christmas tree!
Join us for
- traditional games in the library
- wreath making workshops (Booking online)
- Wassail punch in the Victorian kitchens
- a wintry stroll on our new winter garden trail
- hot chocolate and minced pies in the cafe
- last minute shopping in the castle shop. Booking Not Needed.
A National Trust Event - Gates open 10:30. Start 11:00. End 16:00. Free Event but Normal Admission Charges Apply. Check website for latest information.
Penrhyn Castle, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 4HN