Capture the Magic of Christmas with Princesshay Late Night Shopping
• Thursday 21st November – Diamond- a spectacular aerial display will transform Princesshay Square at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm.
• Thursday 28th November – Winter Statues and a walking Snow Globe will visit Princesshay Square meeting and greeting shoppers along their way. The Winter Statues will be visiting at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm and Snow Globe at 5.430pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
• Thursday 5th December – Spark! The incredible light up drummers are back for a third year and will be performing throughout the centre at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm.
• Thursday 12th December – A singing Snow King and Queen will keep crowds entertained with 15-minute sets of opera at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm. Visitors can even borrow the Snow Queens tiara for a picture!
• Thursday 19th December – A crystal ball juggler will be performing his magical tricks at 5pm, 6pm and 7pm and giant bauble inspired characters, The Glitter Belles will be gliding through the centre spreading festive cheer from 5.30pm, 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Princesshay Square, Catherine Street, Exeter, Devon EX1 1QA
Thu 19 Dec