Glorious Somerset Open Gardens – South Petherton
On Saturday 21st June 2020 four private gardens will be open to the public in South Petherton on behalf of St Margaret’s Hospice, they are:
• 7 West Street, South Petherton, Somerset (Michael & Sarah Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Kings Pleasure, 24 Silver Street, South Petherton, Somerset TA13 5BZ Jan and Mike Stanton 07785 565270 Janbeyts@aol.com
• Luccombe, 20A West Street, South Petherton, Somerset TA13 5DH Glynnis and Martin Tipping email@example.com
• King Ina’s Orchard, Silver Street, South Petherton, Somerset TA13 5BY.
There are also two gardens open on behalf of Somerset Wildlife Trust, they are:
• Moorland Cottage, Moor, South Petherton, TA13 5LS
• Ashwood, 22 Lightgate Lane, South Petherton, TA13 5AU.
The gardens will be open from 2.00pm - 6.00pm and entry fee is £7.50 to cover entry to all six gardens.
South Petherton, Somerset TA13 5BZ
Sun 21 Jun 2020