Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
The world’s most successful tribute to the BBC’s iconic sitcom welcomes guests back to London’s West End from 1 October 2020. Approaching its ninth anniversary of opening in London’s theatreland, the show resumes its five-star performances which dish up three courses of food and two-hours of side-splitting comedy – all in a COVID-compliant environment.
This is the show that started 24 years ago, the comedy spectacular that helps audiences step inside the TV show and see it from the inside out! Highly interactive and fully immersive, it’s also 70% improvised, tempting audiences to play with Basil, Sybil and Manuel as they serve a 3-course meal.?With two hours of comedy, three courses of food and five-star reviews, expect chaos, laughs, and a brilliant night out – or lunchtime!
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a one-of-a-kind original that's highly acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, internationally recognised as ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby).?In London, it’s a proud member of TripAdvisor’s Hall of Fame, specially reserved for holders of TA’s Certificate of Excellence for five years on the trot. With 24 years' continuous critical and audience acclaim and over a million tickets sold, it is clear that this is officially the world’s most sought-after tribute to the BBC’s Fawlty Towers and the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘Deliciously entertaining’ What’s on London
- ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage
- ‘Absolute genius… Smart, aware, clever comedy. Five stars – full house – it got a standing ovation from everyone. I can’t think of a better night out for everybody – kids, parents, grandparents and everyone in between. In terms of this sort of a show, I think it’s the gold standard... and it’d make a great gift – give this to the people you love, they will thank you for it.' The Break A Leggers
- Thursday-Sunday evenings plus Saturday-Sunday lunch, year-round.
- evenings Thursday-Friday-Saturday at 7:30pm.
- early evenings Sunday at 6:30pm.
- lunchtimes Saturday-Sunday at 1:30pm.
- Thurs dinner, Sat lunch and Sun lunch (off-peak): £70.00 standard (concs £65.00) / £80 premium ticket*.
- Fri and Sun dinner: £75 standard / £85 premium*.
- Sat dinner (peak): £80 standard / £90 premium*.
- Children (aged 12 and under): £39.00, any performance.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth, 97 Great Russell Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3LB
Thu 1 Oct 2020 to Sun 29 Nov 2020