FLA: Innovation Week Online
Self-placed online programme specially created for experienced innovation professionals, service designers and business leaders.
You will learn about the latest innovation methodologies, and best tools for product and business management – and have the opportunity to ask any questions in an informal atmosphere.
Who attends this programme:
- CEOs, CIOs and business owners
- heads of design and innovation departments
- product managers and team leaders
- service and experience designers
- UX researchers
- innovators and trendsetters
You will learn:
- What methodologies and processes companies use to create new products and services
- How to do research in different countries and understand the cultural context
- How to measure the impact of design
- How to sell your ideas internally
- Tools and frameworks for digital transformation and how to get the most out of AI
- What is Behavioural Design and how it can help you change user habits
- How to use trends and forces to plan and prepare for the future
- If you are tired of basic webinars and theoretical courses, welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
ONLINE - SELF-PACED MASTERCLASSES WITH LIVE Q&AS AND GROUP DISCUSSIONS
Tue 1 Dec 2020