Harrogate Food and Drink Festival - Summer
Join the foodie extravaganza in Harrogate from 28-30 August 2021!
Join us for mouth-watering International Cuisines, Street Food, Fine Artisan Produce, Superb Live Music, Live Chef Demo's & Live Entertainment.
Looking for fun-filled day out alongside some of the nation's best food and drink brands?
What’s included with your ticket?
- FULL entry into all areas of the festival
- FREE Live Chef Demos (Minimum of 8 demo’s over the 2 days)
- Live Music (Minimum of 12 acts over 2 days).
- FREE Live Entertainment/Performing Arts – 6 shows per day.
- FREE Festival Programmes.
- FREE Kids Activities.
- Explore the Artisan Markets.
- Access the Street Food arena.
- A Beautiful Deck Chair to Lounge on.
- Independent Bars (Including an Ilkley Ale House, Speciality Cider, - - Gin & Wine Bars… event fresh Coconut Cocktails!!)
- Art Displays
- ” A reyt good afternoon. “ – As one gentlemen put it as he was leaving one of our festivals.
International cuisines | 100+ Exhibitors and Performers | Independent Bars | Giant Artisan Produce Markets | Street Food | Dessert Stations | Live Entertainment | 26+ Live Performers | FREE Kids Activities and Kids Packs | FREE Deckchairs and Seating (no cost hire) | FREE Festival Programmes | Traditional Fun Fair | Inflatable Land | Exclusive Art Displays
Supporting Mental Health – Our charity partner at the festival is Mind in Harrogate. We will be collecting donations through optional donations on ticket sales and many fun activities. We have raised over £18,125 for mental health charities at our festivals so far. Let’s try break the record this year.
Ripley Castle, Ripley, Harrogate, West Yorkshire HG3 3AY
Sat 28 Aug 2021 to Mon 30 Aug 2021