Start Your Own Business
This two-part workshop is designed to give you an insight into setting up your own business. It is an opportunity to earn money from a skill or a hobby you have perfected to provide or supplement an income.
Topics may include:
Each session, we will focus on a specific cultural aspect:
• Basic info into self-assessment, tax, and completing a tax return
• Public liability insurance, and what other insurance you may need for your business
• Social media for marketing and selling products
• Promotional tools -websites, leaflets and business cards.
• Profit and loss to work out costings for your product/ services
Daytime session: 10.00-11.30
Evening session: 19.00-20.30
Cost: £18.00, £9.00, Free if in receipt of a means-tested benefit
Virtual Class here
Wed 25 Nov 2020 and Thu 26 Nov 2020