Santa’s on a Bike for Children’s Hospice South West
Do you own a motorcycle? Santa’s on a Bike is back, but it’s going to be slightly different this year! Get festive and decorate your bike between Friday 4 and Sunday 6 December and ride your very own route for Children’s Hospice South West. Each year over 200 motorcyclists take part in this popular, festive ride from Ivybridge to Little Harbour, in St Austell. Sadly, this isn’t going to be physically possible this year, but we are determined to raise as much as possible to support local children and their families. So let’s ‘ride solo, together’ for your local children’s hospice, Little Harbour in St. Austell!
1) Dress up in your festive gear;
2) Decorate your bike;
3) Pick any time and day on Friday 4th, Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th December;
4) Ride solo on any route you choose (please follow all current government guidelines eg: masks, distancing etc)
5) Do NOT ride to Little Harbour Children’s Hospice, St Austell;
6) Raise money from family, friends and colleagues and donate online here > www.justgiving.com/fundraising/SantasOnABike2020;
Let’s spread festive cheer across your local area!
Pick any time and day on Friday 4th, Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th December
Free to take part, donations would be fantastic!
Virtual Event here
Ride any distance, anywhere!
Fri 4 Dec 2020 to Sun 6 Dec 2020