Start Your Own Business
Are you thinking of turning a hobby or skill into a business?
Learn from our experienced tutor Jo Lovell how to turn your idea or passion into a real business.
This two-part workshop is designed to give you an insight into setting it up.
This is an online course which includes some interactive delivery from your tutor (up to 1.5 hours per session) along with resources and information for you to utilise outside of the session.
Topics may include:
• Basic info into self-assessment, tax, and completing a tax return
• Public liability insurance, and what other insurance you may need for your business
• Social media for marketing and selling products
• Promotional tools -websites, leaflets and business cards.
• Profit and loss to work out costings for your product/ services
Monday & Wednesday - 19:00 - 20:30
Cost: £18.00, £9.00 (66 years or over), Free if in receipt of a means-tested benefit
Virtual Class here
Mon 8 Feb 2021 to Wed 10 Feb 2021