Prebendal House - Open Garden for NGS
There has been a house on the site since the 11th century. The present house was built in 1688 owned by the diocese of Lincoln until the mid 19th century and then absorbed into the Normanton Park Estate. The present owners have been in residence since 2016. The garden is a combination of open parklands, yew tree walks, herbaceous borders and a large formal 18th century walled garden.
Sun 11 July (1.30-5). Admission £6, Children free. Home-made teas. Times:13:30 to 17:00. Open for charity.
PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE BELOW.
Prebendal House, Empingham, Rutland LE15 8PW
Sun 11 Jul 2021