Sounds of Summer at National Forest Adventure Farm
Shake off your dancing shoes as a Staffordshire farm unveils a NEW Sounds of Summer event bringing a festival feel to the 40 acres of fresh open countryside.
The National Forest Adventure Farm, in Tatenhill, near Burton on Trent, is launching a series of different live music nights with something for everyone offering visitors the chance to enjoy live entertainment while the evening sun fades.
So, whether you are looking for disco music, lively pop or a night at the musicals relax and unwind at the outdoor venue with six uniquely themed nights of live entertainment from Saturday 31st July to Saturday 28th August.
Tom Robinson, who owns the National Forest Adventure Farm with brother Ivor, said the events were a first for the farm who are passionate about helping visitors relax and enjoy the open countryside on their doorstep.
He said: “There is nothing like listening to live music in the great outdoors. Sharing food and drink with friends while sitting back and relaxing in the fresh open air is just such an experience and one we are excited to be able to offer here at the farm. This will be the first event that has brought together such an eclectic mix of music tastes providing an evening of live entertainment on each of the six nights with the professional stage placed on a natural slope to allow a great view for our guests.”
Sounds of Summer:
• Saturday 31st July - A Night at the Musicals with The Barricade Boys present – hits from stars of the West End stage
• Saturday 7th August - Disco Inferno - a night of 1970’s floor fillers
• Saturday 14th August - The Best of Queen with Majesty - a tribute to the music legends
• Saturday 21st August - The Wurzels – West Country chart toppers known for their number one hit The Combine Harvester
• Friday 27th August - Sounds of the 80s with The Zoots – pull on your neon legwarmers
• Saturday 28th August – We Love Little Mix - a tribute to pop stars Little Mix
Doors open at 6pm for a 7pm start. Festival street foods including wood fired pizzas and a grill are all available as well as a licensed bar. Tickets cost £18 with a gazebo upgrade at £40 for a maximum of 6 people to include a gazebo and picnic table.
More information is available at www.adventurefarm.co.uk/event/soundsofsummer/
Postern lane, Tatenhill, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE13 9SJ
Sat 31 Jul 2021 to Sat 28 Aug 2021