Jewellery Workshop Suitable for Beginners
Just the FOUR Places available, I prefer to keep the workshops small so you receive plenty of attention as required.
Qualified, Experienced, Insured Teacher of Jewellery
Below shows all the Contents included on your Jewellery Workshops once booked:-
* FREE SET OF BRAND NEW TOOLS yours to work with and take home with you
* Anything you create on the day plus anything left in your Little Gem Box is yours to take home
* FREE Tools include ~ Round Nose Pliers ~ Snips ~ Chain Nose Pliers
* All you need to begin your jewellery creations
* Plenty of silver and Gems to create
• Earrings x 4 pairs ~ Chain Necklace ~ Chain Bracelet
• Head Pins x 60 (plenty to practice with)
• Gem Beads plus Spacer Beads
• Chain for Necklace and Bracelet
• Fasteners - Lobster Clip/Toggle & Jump Rings
• Bead Mat & Safety Glasses
Magnifiers are available as required for you.
Tea & Coffee is available
ALL on the ground floor.
ALL you need to bring is your lunch and your reading glasses.
You can rest assured you are in safe capable hands, I am an experienced Jewellery Tutor, insured and you are taught through as many demonstrations as required and through step by step pictures and written instructions.
Please email me to book & for any enquiries. email@example.com
? ? BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND ? ?
Begins at 10am ~ 3pm
Saturday 28th August 2021
£100 Includes all of the above - NO Extras to pay.
THE WOOL LOFT 6 BROADWAY FLEETWOOD Lancashire FY7 7DH
Sat 28 Aug 2021