The Guildhall Open Days
Heritage Open Day: The Guildhall is sharing its secrets. Come along and enjoy a day visiting the clock tower, meeting the Mayor of Chard, taking part in craft activities, hearing stories and investigating the hidden depths of this fabulous Grade II Listed Building. The event will take place on Friday 17th and Saturday 18th September 2021.
There will be access to the hidden parts of the Guildhall including:
• Town Hall
• Clock Tower
• Front stairs
• Dressing Rooms
The Historical Offer will include
• A display of the old plans of the building
• A display of the history of the Guildhall
• The civic regalia will be on show and there will be talks
• Learn all about the history of the Chard Mace
• The Mayor will be in attendance.
Fri 17 Sep:9:30 am to 1:30pm. Sat 18 Sep:9:30 am to 1:30pm. Free Entry.
Chard Town Council, The Guildhall, Fore Street, Chard, Somerset TA20 1PP
Fri 17 Sep 2021 and Sat 18 Sep 2021