Pumpkin Carving & Spooky Teas
We invite your little monsters to come wrapped up warm and take part in a pumpkin carving extravaganza with us in our spooky garden, followed by a sumptuous spooky tea inside our creepy Carrington room, filled with a selection of frighteningly toothsome sweet treats and miniature finger (filled) sandwiches – ideal to fill little tummies right up! Make sure you check out the photo opportunities and watch out for the resident ghost!
Spooky Tea Menu (for children, included in price)
- Witches Juice (Squash)
- 'Finger' Sandwiches
- Eerie Bites & Scary Cakes
- Ghostly Scones with Clotted Cream & Jam
Traditional Afternoon Tea Menu (for adults at £20pp)
- Amuse-bouche of dark and white chocolate strawberries
- Selection of freshly prepared sandwiches
- Homemade petit-fours
- A warm homemade scone with fruit conserve and clotted cream
- Tea and coffee
Traditional afternoon teas are available for adults at £20 per person. This must be pre-booked in advance.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Tea and coffee will also be available to purchase.
- Pumpkin carving takes place outside so please ensure you wear suitable clothing.
- Social distancing measures will be in place and sanitising stations will be available.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Please ensure you read the full terms and conditions provided on the website.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 28th & Friday 29th October
11am - 3pm (2 slots available to book: 11am - 1pm & 1pm - 3pm)
Little Monsters £15 (includes pumpkin carving, colouring & spooky teas)
Adults Go Free or book a traditional afternoon tea for £20pp
London Road Buckinghamshire HP16 0BD
Thu 28 Oct 2021 and Fri 29 Oct 2021