Travel New Zealand: A 2nd time
Join our live and informative presentation, hosted by Ben, and get inspired for your next trip.
Learn local tips and find out how to travel through New Zealand in a uniquely local way.
Ben will share information such as:
- Different times to travel DownUnder
- Seasons and weather
- Flight options and stopovers
- The highlights - yes or no?
- The alternatives - secret places
- Great little places to stay- hidden gems
- Why you should travel by car and not a campervan
- Truly bespoke- you are unique and so is your holiday
Participation is without any charge and there are no obligations (spots are limited). Feel free to invite your friends and family ??
To join, register via the link:- www.ajourneydownunder.co.uk/destination-day
You are also welcome to join one of our presentations about Australia or themed presentations about our tailor-made journeys Down Under.
We hope to see you there!
Ben & the team at A Journey DownUnder
From 7pm - 8pm (GMT)
Participation is free and without any obligation
Thu 27 January