Prebendal House - Open Garden for NGS
There has been a house on the site since the C11. The present house was built in 1688 owned by the diocese of Lincoln until the mid C19 and then absorbed into the Normanton Park Estate. The present owners have been in residence since 2016. The garden is a combination of open parklands, yew tree walks, herbaceous borders and a large formal C18 walled garden.
Sun 17 July (1.30-5). Admission £6, Children free. Home-made teas. Times:13:30 to 17:00. Open for charity.
Please check website below for latest information.
Prebendal House, Empingham, Rutland LE15 8PW
Sun 17 July