Rolling Stock Forum 2022
Thursday 10th February 2022, London
The Rolling Stock Forum, organised by Waterfront Conference Company, will give you a complete guide to meeting rolling stock requirements, changing needs and how rail reform will impact rolling stock and future procurement. Attend to discover the latest delivery timelines of the Williams-Shapps Plan for Rail and essential insight on what this means for investment opportunities, financial risks and where future responsibilities will lie.
The event will provide expert practical advice on how to refurbish existing fleets and introduce a new train into service. The day will also explore rolling stock’s role in meeting decarbonisation targets, the progress with new types of fuels, and how technological advances and developments in rolling stock can drive digitalisation of the industry.
Attend to hear from:
• Rich Fisher, Head of Strategic Planning – Network and Integration, Great British Railways Transition Team
• Charlotte Hughes, Head of New Train Introduction, South Western Railway
• Simon Jarrett, Engineering Assurance and Development Manager, Chiltern Railways
• David Powell, Programme Director Rolling Stock, Merseytravel
• Ross Shepherd, Chief Technical Officer, Beacon Rail
• And many more
Visit our website for more information: bit.ly/3FhrEA7
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online using the link above.
9am - 5pm
Private sector fee: £349
Public sector fee: £199
Clifford Chance, London 10 Upper Bank Street, London E14 5JJ
Thu 10 February