Foodies Festival | Syon Park
Foodies Festival returns to Syon Park, London, for a three-day party to celebrate Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee, with a royal recipe of celebrity chefs and chart-topping music stars.
Foodies, the biggest touring gourmet food festival in the UK, will be bringing MasterChef champions, stars of Great British Bake-Off and local Michelin star restaurants back to the spectacular country estate over the Jubilee bank holiday weekend.
To celebrate the historic event, many of the nations most talented chefs will be conjuring up stunning coronation-inspired dishes, with a modern twist, and whipping up sumptuous desserts fit for the Queen in the Cake and Bake Theatre. Visitors will experience an authentic street party feel with a sea of red, white and blue bunting across the park, and picnic tables, afternoon teas and majestic cocktails.
With award-winning chefs joining us this year, including:
- Foodies favourite and legendary chef Atul Kochhar sharing a recipe from his new book ‘Curry Everyday’.
- MasterChef: The Professionals 2021 champion Daniel Lee and his fellow finalists and favourites Aaron Middleton, Jamie Holme, Daniel Marreiros and Ryan Baker cooking live, plus the return of 2020 finalist Philli Armitage Mattin.
- MasterChef 2012 champion Shelina Permalloo returns to share her top tips.
- MasterChef finalist Tony Rodd, chef-patron of Copper & Ink, will be cooking live, alongside 2010 winner Dhruv Baker, 2020 finalist Sandy Tang, and 2020 winner Thomas Frake.
The Musicians Against Homelessness stage boasts an exciting line-up, including headliners:
- Liberty X and East 17 delivering 90s nostalgia.
- Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe from legendary boyband Blue.
- And platinum-selling festival favourites Scouting for Girls.
Syon Park, Brentford, Middlesex. TW8 8JF
Friday 3rd- Sunday 5th of June, 2022
Early Bird Adult: £19 (£25 on the door).
Early Bird Weekend: £38 (£47 on the door).
Children Under 12: £3
Syon Park, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 8JF
Fri 3 Jun to Sun 5 June