Harrogate Food and Drink Festival: A Feast at the Castle 26 - 28 Aug
The Harrogate Food & Drink Festival is returning to Ripley Castle for a BANK HOLIDAY feast on August 26th - 28th.
Join us for NEW tastes, Interactive Sessions & Entertainment.
NEW FOR 2023:
- NEW Interactive Sessions
- NEW Expanded Markets Variety
- NEW Funky Blue Furniture & Deckchairs to Lounge on
- NEW Tastes & Variety
- NEW Starter Businesses
- More Local Produce
- NEW Interactive Activities
- RETURNING for 2023:
- FREE Live Entertainment
- FREE Live Music on Stage
- FREE Live Cookery Demonstrations
- FREE Roaming Comedy Acts
- FREE Kids Activities
- Delicious Street Food
- Artisan Markets
- Independent Bars
- Fun Fair
- Inflatable Land
- Live Music (Minimum of 12 acts over 2 days).
- FREE Live Entertainment/Performing Arts – 6 shows per day.
- FREE Festival Programmes.
- FREE Kids Activities.
- FREE Parking.
- Explore the Artisan Markets.
- Access the Street Food arena.
- Deckchairs dotted around site to part yourself on!
- Independent Bars (Including an Ilkley Ale House, Speciality Cider, Gin & Wine Bars… event fresh - Coconut Cocktails!!)
- Art Displays
” A reyt good afternoon. “ – As one gentlemen put it as he was leaving one of our festivals.
…Come join the fun!
Sat 10.00 - 20.00
Sun 10.00 - 19.00
Early Bird Adult Day Ticket £4.95
Early Bird Child Day Ticket £2.95
Under 5's free
Lakeside, Ripley Castle, North Yorkshire HG3 3EA
Sat 26 Aug to Mon 28 Aug 2023