Sherry Tour of London
Running for the month of May, there’s over 45 of the capital’s best bars and restaurants signed up, each showcasing the different ways that Sherry can be enjoyed – whether that’s in cocktails, as part of Sherry wine flights, at supper clubs or as fantastic food pairings. Highlights include José Pizarro, Barrafina, Brindisa, Salt Yard, Ember Yard, Camino, Ibérica, BiBo Shoreditch, Opera Tavern and The Tapas Room.
Here’s a round-up of what you can enjoy:
- The godfather of Spanish food, José Pizarro is offering two Sherry Tour of London specials: a dish of Grilled Squid, 5J 100% acorn fed Jamón Ibérico, Creamy Potato, Pine Nut Picada and Oloroso Sherry Sauce as well as a cocktail special of an Espresso Martini mixed with a touch of Pedro Ximénez Sherry. Both will be available at all his restaurants.
- Brindisa will be showcasing a menu of special dishes and hosting Andalusian supper clubs
- Barrafinawill list a Fino Sherry and food pairing on their Specials menu
- Aqua Nuevais creating two new Sherry cocktails
- The Tapas Room will showcase a tapas and Sherry tasting menu, Sherry wine flights and more across their different sites
The creativity of the hospitality industry will be on full show, with the list of amazing restaurants and bars taking part stretching right across the city, with Camino, Ibérica, BiBo Shoreditch, Ember Yard, Opera Tavern, Dehesa, Salt Yard, Callooh Callay Chelsea, Cinnamon Club, La Vina, Llerena, Hispania, Escocesca, Bar Esteban, Tapas Revolution, Bar Pepito, La Farola, Barsito, El Pirata and Meson Don Felipe all raising glasses of Manzanilla, Oloroso, Pedro Ximénez and more across London. These incredible experiences will show consumers how they can enjoy Sherry, from those in the know.
From the clean and lively flavours of Fino, to the luscious fruity notes of Cream, Sherry is the perfect accompaniment to the brightness of Spring!
Every day throughout May.
London WC1X 0DS
Tue 10 May to Tue 31 May