St Margaret’s Hospice Open Gardens – Drayton Village Gardens
As part of St Margaret’s Glorious Somerset Garden Season, seven delightful gardens in the village of Drayton will be open to the public on Saturday 25th June 2022. Drayton is a picturesque village in the heart of the Somerset Levels, located between the village of Curry Rivel and the ancient town of Langport. From cottage gardens, woodland areas, fruit trees and much more, a variety of gardens will be open to explore.
The Village Hall, School Street, Drayton, Langport, Somerset TA10 0LH will be the focal point where you can obtain a leaflet detailing all the gardens and buy refreshments, and where WCs are located. There is also ample off street car parking. Parking will be signposted. There will also be a flower festival in St. Catherine’s Church.
The open gardens are:
• Croftlands School Street, Drayton, TA10 0LW
• Holmelands East Street, Drayton, TA10 0JZ
• Manor Cottage School Street, Drayton TA10 0LN
• North Cottage Village Hall Street, Drayton, TA10 0LN
• Old Court House East Street, Drayton, TA10 0LA
• Southlea Old Stream Farm, Drayton TA10 0LN
• Stream Barton School Street, Drayton, TA10 0LN.
For further information contact: email@example.com
The gardens will be open from 2.00pm - 5.00pm and entry fee is £7.50 to cover entry to all seven gardens.
Drayton, Langport, Somerset TA10 0LH
Sat 25 June