Greene King x Enterprise Nation - How to Create a Social Media Plan
Kicking off from Wednesday 6th July, Londoners can attend Greene King’s Expensable Lunches - a new programme providing city workers with the ultimate pub lunch break… with a productive twist.
In partnership with small business support platform, Enterprise Nation, the pub chain is giving central London workers access to a variety of meaningful training modules during their weekday lunch hour, for a lunch break that swaps office desks for pub stools.
The 45-minute lunchtime learning modules are designed to encourage city workers to take time away from their desks to acquire new skills, with a view to them being able to expense the session back to their employer.
In this Social Planning session, you will learn how you can create an effective social media plan for work or your personal branding, including key insights into social media platforms and tips on making it work for you. This talk will also cover how to effectively use your time when it comes to social media by building a strategic plan and using digital planning and scheduling tools.
Key takeaways include:
- Learn how to build a strategy around your social media presence
- The differences between different social media platforms
- The importance of video for social media
- How to schedule content so you don’t have to be a slave to social media 24/7
- Tips and tricks to help you get your brand, name, services or product out there using social media
12.30pm - 2pm
£25 - tickets available from www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-create-a-social-media-plan-greene-king-x-enterprise-nation-tickets-368864081397
The Albert, 52 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0NP
Wed 6 July