Tanks Trucks and Firepower Show
The biggest, loudest family fun day out! Tanks Trucks and Firepower is the Midlands premier living history and military vehicle show that has been running for over 10 years.
What you can see and do:
• Walk amongst over 300 tanks and military vehicles on display
• Visit our Falklands War living history display, features all the vehicles and helicopters used in the war
• Up, up and away! Take your picture with our World War 2 Spitfire and listen to its engine roar
• Watch helicopters taking off and landing
• Take a tour of our historical World War 2 camps complete with trenches
• Participate in paid laser tag battles with replica military weapons
• Take a paid ride in a tank
• Buy lunch at many of the show’s food and beverage stalls
• Have a stroll through our many stalls and let the kids go wild on our funfair rides
Our Main Arena:
• A full-on World War 2 battle, complete with reenactors, guns, artillery and tanks firing!
• The biggest and loudest firepower display, as we fire off all types of machine guns and tanks
• A 50 tonne Centurion Tank crush and destroy caravans
• Light tank stunt team thunder around the arena setting off explosions
• Several military vehicle and tank driving displays
Get your discounted tickets online via our website by the 26th of August, full price tickets for sale on the gate.
We have a selection of tickets including family tickets starting at just £25.00
TICKET SALES tanks-trucks-and-firepower.co.uk/ticket-sales/
We recommend your on site for 9:30am.
The show ground is situated just 1 mile from Dunchurch Village Center on the A426 in Warwickshire and 5 miles from Rugby. Easy access off the A45 and M45. visit CV22 6NR
Sat 27 Aug 2022