Little Red Ipswich Town Trail
Scattered around Ipswich Town Centre are seven leaves, left in the footsteps of Little Red's journey through the big, dark wood and Ipswich Town Centre on her way to the Sir John Mills Theatre. Follow our red-hooded hero on her way to the stage before performances start on Thursday 8th December.
We've teamed up with seven local friends to display our Little Red stickers, each with a QR code that will take you to a special page unique to the place you're at and what Little Red found when she was there. Try some special punch, listen to some exclusive songs from Little Red, and read some of Suffolk's very own local fairytales - there's lots to explore in our Little Red Ipswich Town Trail.
The trail will run from Saturday 22nd October until Thursday 8th December.
Where can you find the stickers?
1. The Hold (Suffolk Archives), 131 Fore Street
2. Cafe Myra, 18 St Nicholas Street
3. Music World, 16 Queen Street
4. Dial Lane Books,8 Dial Lane
5. Craftability, 4 St Lawrence Street
6. Suffolk County Library, Northgate Street
7. Christchurch Mansion, Christchurch Park
Ipswich Town Centre - The Hold, Cafe Myra, Musicworld, Dial Lane Books, Craftability, Ipswich County Library, and Christchurch Mansion, Suffolk IP4 1LN
Sat 22 Oct to Thu 8 Dec 2022