Crafter's Retreat: Solihull
Enjoy an immersive, 2-day, creative escape at the Hockley House Hotel, near Solihull in the West Midlands. The venue is conveniently located in Hockley Heath, Solihull, in a beautiful setting only minutes away from access to the motorway networks.
Macramé – Mosaic Making – Beadwork – Cartonnage – Chain Maille Jewellery
– FIVE Craft Workshops – with all tools & materials provided
– Tea and coffee station throughout the day, pastries on arrival
– Buffet Lunch (Please advise of dietary requirements when booking)
– Free Parking
– Accessible Venue
– Pop-Up Shop
– Goodie Bag worth over £30!
– Mark Vardy of Silvar Design
– Jennie Turner-Maskell of Jolly Super Things
– Lorraine Whitehouse of Oak Tree Crafts
– Richard Bridge of Silvar Design
– Sue Coleman of SuJan Maille
See all the info and Book via the Crafter’s Retreats website at www.craftersretreats.co.uk
a two-day retreat from 9am Saturday to 5pm Sunday.
Full price £199.00 or deposit of £49.00 on booking, balance £150.00 due by 28th February 2023.
Hockley House Hotel, 8640 Stratford Road, Hockley Heath, Solihull, West Midlands B94 5NW
Sat 1 April and Sun 2 April