Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Show Didcot - Deer Spirit Events
So, you’ve made some great New Year’s resolutions, but you’re already having trouble keeping them?
If so, the Deer Spirit Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Show is the event for you…. Our holistic, spiritual and self-help experts can help you create your ideal 2023.
• Get some advice on how to create the future you want!
• Find out how to deal with any mental, emotional and spiritual blocks that are getting in your way!
• Learn some useful strategies to help keep you positive and on path!
• Have a chat about how you’re feeling and any challenges you’re facing!
• Have a reading to find out what the future has in stall for you!
• Browse our retail stalls full of crystals, jewellery, great clothes, healthy living products and lots of other stuff, perfect for the new healthy you!
• Explore how your Universe can support you on your journey!
• Enjoy the positive atmosphere and fantastic vibe with like-minded people!
Time to Talk - come along and chat about how you’re feeling, to a holistic, spiritual or self-help expert. Time to Talk is a national mental health awareness day, which takes place two days before this event, on Thursday Feb 2 .
At this event we have over 35 exhibitors per day, a full programme of talks, workshops and demos, refreshments onsite, Parking at the venue.
Fancy exhibiting at this show, or one of our other events?
We’re always looking for great retailers, therapists, masseurs, consultants and readers to join the Deer Spirit Family. Retailers: anything to do with wellbeing, healthy living, beauty & pamper, movement, yoga, relaxation, self-help, course providers, arts, crafts & jewellery, anything you think would be a good fit!
C?lick here for details and exhibitor booking forms www.deerspirit.co.uk/copy-of-how-to-book-an-exhibitor-spac
Just £2 to get in, per day. You can pay on the door (under 16s free with adult)
Discounts available for online group bookings. Book here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mind-body-spirit-wellbeing-show-didcot-tickets-465469851857
Civic Hall, Britwell Road,Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 7JN
Sat 4 February and Sun 5 February