My Bloody Valentine - Ouija - The Anti-Valentine's Date
Celebrate Valentine’s Day in true style at the eerie Rooftop floor of The Yorkshire Hotel in Harrogate as we recreate an authentic séance.
Forster The Mindreader in partnership with Dead Northern brings a brand-new Valentine’s show to the Yorkshire Hotel, Harrogate.
A cross between an interactive Séance and a psychological spook show. It requires members of the audience to immerse themselves in the experience.
The first half of the evening will see Forster utilising his observation, deduction, forensic science, and logical reasoning skills. He will have you convinced that he is a Love Oracle, displaying his unusual and sometimes paranormal abilities.In the second half of the evening, we will delve into the world of the seance.
Using the Ouija board, we will attempt to contact those beyond the veil and hope to connect with spirits passed.
Throughout the show, old curiosities will be used to channel the dead. Some of you will be asked to assist. This is only for the brave and not the faint of heart.
Every object tells a story, please bring with you a personal item. An object with sentimental value, a story or personal meaning to you. Keep this item hidden and secret.
The show is for entertainment purposes only. Forster will not be bringing you messages from your deceased loved ones. Nor will he attempt to make contact with anyone who recently departed.
• Sat 11th February 2023 - 7.00PM - 10.00PM
• The Yorkshire Hotel - Prospect Pl, Harrogate HG1 1LA
• PRE-BOOKING ONLY - Please purchase in the group you intend to sit with.
• General Entry Includes Entry to the event and a hot meal provided in the intermission (vegetarian and vegan options available).
• The Yorkshire Hotel - Prospect Pl, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 1LA
Fri 10 February