Picnic in the Woods
Enjoy a relaxed Sunday (or weekend) at Stourton Woods on 11th June.
Experience the laid back atmosphere of the arboretum with good food, live music playing all day and activities included – the day is yours to spend as you wish!
You are welcome to bring a picnic and you also have the option of purchasing delicious savoury & sweet food & drinks from local vendors in the woods.
Your day ticket also includes:
• a chance for the whole family to play a variety of garden games (skittles, tin can alley, splat
the rat and more),
• craft activities for younger visitors to make leaf necklaces, nature crowns, bug hotels &
crafting to their hearts content,
• the chance to have a go at orienteering and find controls hidden across the estate,
• subsidised deer safari tickets (£4 pp) see the deer close up on a tractor & trailer ride, running
throughout the day
• access to walk all the waymarked trails across the estate, from 1km, 3km, 5km
• free parking all day
You can also choose to stay for the night / weekend with your tent, caravan or motorhome with entrance tickets to Sunday included!
£7.00 per day ticket.
Camping Prices on our website!
ONLY accessible from A158: Stourton Woods, Lincoln Road, Baumber, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 5NL
Sun 11 June