Heritage Open Day: A talk on the history of the Toll Bar Cottage, it occupants and purpose as well as a look at the stones moved to the site and their history. The talk links to the booklet produced telling the history the cottage and its occupants from 1741. The cottage was renovated and extended in 2021 and is currently run by the Broughton Parish Community Charity and Community meeting rooms and as café. In its grounds are standing stones moved to the garden and locally named Broughton Henge, their story is part of this talk.