Thursday 19 August – Monday 30 August | 20.30 onwards
The Great Exhibition returns with ‘SCIENCE,’ a stunning visual spectacle inspired the evolution of science; exploring how it has shaped our past and the role it will play in our future.
Be transported through monumental immersive light and sound installations, as you encounter a brief history of science as never seen before. This unforgettable multi-sensory experience transports visitors through elements, molecules, DNA, and the greatest discoveries of humanity, as we contemplate the wonders that make up the world around us.
Created by, the award-winning artistic collaboration, Luxmuralis. The exhibition features internal Son-et-Lumiere, artworks, and sound and light installations that transform the internal space of the Cathedral.
- Tickets will be sold at 15-minute intervals. This is your entry time and not the start of the exhibition.
- Ticket price is based on tickets in advance.
- We anticipate the experience taking around an hour, but the exhibition can be enjoyed at your own pace.
- Children under 3 go free, however a FREE ticket must be booked to count towards capacity
- The event is both pushchair and wheelchair friendly.
- There are no toilets inside the Cathedral. Toilets are near the entrance via Dam Street, through the gates next to the Dam Street entrance to the Close.
- There is strictly no public parking in The Close. Please use close by city car parks (www.lichfielddc.gov.uk).
- Drop-off will be allowed for those with accessibility needs using the Beacon Street entrance.
- This exhibition includes loud sounds, music and moving and flashing images throughout the experience, as well as bright lights and areas of darkness within the cathedral
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Ticket prices: £7.50 adults, £6 children (Age 3 and over), £20 family (2 adults and 2 children)
Under 3s go FREE - Please book a FREE ticket to count towards capacity.
Lichfield WS13 7LD
Thu 19 Aug 21