In the darkest of winters comes the brightest of tales...
Two characters, eternally on the run, but from whom or what?
Sheltering from the storm outside, they share the tales of distant times and faraway lands, awaiting...
Who are they, what’s their story? Friends, innocents, showmen, or something a little more intriguing? Only time will tell…
A new theatre show, for all audiences, from the company that brought No Finer Life to the Abbey. Rich in original live music from award-winning composer, Alastair Collingwood, it’s directed by Jenet Le Lacheur (Harry Potter & the Cursed Child, RSC). It’s a journey through deepest winter from Russia and across Europe, with puppets of every kind and even a taste of traditional Japanese street theatre. The stories could not be more diverse: from the joyful to the dark, the new and the familiar, all performed by the company of travelling strangers.
3-Course Dinner Menu
- Homemade winter vegetable soup served with fresh cut bread (v)
- Salmon, sweet potato and fresh coriander fish cake served with a Thai dressing
- Honey glazed breast of duck with pumpkin & orange puree
- Roasted seabass with garlic and smoked paprika
- Leek, spinach & goats cheese tart (v)
- Selection of cheese & biscuits
- Homemade chocolate brownie served with vanilla ice cream
- This play is suitable for children over the age of 8.
- Please inform us in advance of any dietary requirements you may have.
- Free parking will be available on site.
- There will be a short interval during the performance where snacks and drinks will be available to purchase.
Dates & Times:
Friday 26th & Saturday 27th November
Arrival Times: 5.30pm for dining / 7.30pm for performance
Performance Start Time: 8pm (There will also be a short interval during the performance)
- Adult: £15
- Children (Ages 8-12): £10
Play & 3-Course Dinner:
- Adult: £40
- Children (Ages 8-12): £22.50
London Road HP16 0BD
Fri 26 Nov 21