Built in 1872, the building was originally known as the Tower Hill Welsh Independent Chapel. It remained a chapel for over a hundred years, whereupon it was sold to a local businessman, John Garbett Clay. He used it for storage and, in 1986, it was sold to the Masonic Lodge.
Denbigh Masonic Hall, Broomhill Lane, Denbigh
Sat 29 Sep and Sun 30 Sep