Wizard Week on the Watercress Line
OUR SPOOK-TACULAR WIZARD WEEK RETURNS!
THE WATERCRESS LINE TRANSFORMS INTO A PLACE OF MAGIC AND MISCHIEF FOR HALLOWEEN…
Children of all ages are invited to dress up as their favourite scary character – little monsters, ghosts, witches and wizards are welcome. There are prizes to be won at the fancy dress competition, to be held each day – with three age categories:
• Under 4s – ‘Brand New Wizards’
• 4 to 8 year olds – ‘Emerging Wand Talent’
• Overs 8s – ‘Potion Masters’
Spine-tingling treats are in store – including terrific rides on the Wizard Express heritage train and the thrill of walking in Harry Potter’s footsteps over the famous railway footbridge where Harry received his Hogwarts Express ticket in the film.
Ghouls and ghosts can ride the steam trains throughout the day and hop on and off as they wish to explore the four heritage stations. Stock up on some weird and wonderful sweet treats at Ropley Station, take part in flying lessons and be spooked by some creepy creatures.
• Travel on the thrilling Wizard Express heritage train
• Walk in Harry Potter’s footsteps over the famous railway footbridge where Harry received his Hogwarts Express ticket in the film!
• Dress up and take part in the daily fancy dress competition at 11:20am, 1:20pm & 3:20pm in Ropley marquee
• Explore the Harry Potter style coaches in the siding at Alresford
• Flying lessons at Alresford with Professors Slugwind and Apricus
• Be brave and get up close to hairy, scary, creepy creatures at Alresford!
• See hooting owls and large falcons at Ropley. Hold an owl for £2!
• Enjoy rides on the miniature railway
• Broom making demonstrations
• Marvel at fabulous magic tricks at daily shows starting at 12:30pm & 2:30pm
• Make a wonderful wand (additional cost)
• Creepy crafts – Bat mobile making & badge making
• Spooky story telling
• Unlimited train travel across the day. Hop on and off as you please to explore our four heritage stati
ADULTS AGE 17+: Advance Booking: £27 / On the Day: £29
CHILDREN AGE 5-16: Advance Booking: £14 / On the Day: £16
CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS: Advance Booking: FREE / On the Day: FREE
FAMILY (1 ADULT & 3 CHILDREN): Advance Booking: £42 / On the Day: £46
FAMILY (2 ADULTS & 3 CHILDREN): Advance Booking: £69 / On the Day: £75
Activities run from 10am until 4pm.
Ropley Station, Station Road
Ropley Dean, Hampshire SO24 0BL
Sat 21 Oct to Sun 29 October