Fundamentals of Arts Marketing - Unleash Your Art's Potential
Are you an early-career artist looking to unlock the secrets of successful arts marketing? Join us for an exclusive online micro-class webinar hosted by the Visual Arts Association (VAA), where you will learn the essential ABCs of Arts Marketing to attract new audiences, collectors, and buyers, and elevate your career in the dynamic world of art.
During this engaging and insightful session, artist and VAA mentor Amy Jobes will lead you through a comprehensive audit of key essential items, providing practical insights and actionable strategies to help you thrive in the competitive art market. Whether you're an artist, curator, arts administrator, or recent graduate, this webinar is designed to equip you with the fundamental tools to successfully promote and sell your artistic work. Amy will impart actionable insights and strategies that will elevate your marketing efforts.
What You'll Learn:
- Gain an understanding of audience segmentation to effectively target and engage with potential buyers and art enthusiasts
- Learn how to build and maintain a strong artistic brand that resonates with your audience and sets you apart in the market
- Discover how to leverage digital marketing tools to promote and sell your artistic work to a broader audience
- Identify impactful promotional channels to maximise your reach and connect with potential buyers and collectors.
Format: This online micro-class webinar will run for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours and includes a downloadable PDF Guide for future reference.
Presenter: Amy Jobes - Contemporary Artist and VAA Mentor
Secure your spot now and equip yourself with the essential tools to unleash the full potential of your art in the dynamic arts landscape. Don't miss out on this pivotal opportunity to elevate your artistic journey through the invaluable knowledge and strategies you will gain from
- Free for Premium VAA Members
- £29.99 for Non-Members
- 10% Discount for Standard VAA Members
Online Event Cheshire
Tue 27 February