Haltwhistle Annual Art & Craft Fair
Haltwhistle Annual Art & Craft Fair is returning after an enforced COVID 19 break.
The fair has been going for over 30 years and is a great opportunity to start your Christmas shopping with an array of beautifully made, local products.
There will be refreshments available throughout the day as well as a raffle in aid of local girl guiding.
In order to keep all stall holders and visitors safe we ask everyone to follow the below COVID safety measures:
• Visitors to the fair are advised to wear face masks if they are able to do so.
• There will be sanitizing gel at the door.
• A one-way system will be implemented around the hall.
• Stallholders are advised to wear a mask or see through visor when talking to customers.
• Stallholders are advised to have sanitizing gel on their stall.
The Masonic Hall is not far from the Main Street in Haltwhistle and has disabled access.
It is well signposted from the A69 and there is ample parking in the town at a close walking distance to the venue.
Please get in touch if you are interested in having a stall at the fair.
10.00 a.m. - 4.00p.m.
Entry Adults 50p
Accompanied Children Free
Haltwhistle Masonic Hall, Greenholme Rd, Haltwhistle, Northumberland NE49 9DL
Sat 6 Nov 2021