No results found for this search. Please try other locations or dates.
Things to do around Berkshire
Berkshire, located in the South East of England, is a county rich in both urban and rural attractions, making it an ideal destination for a day out⁵. Here's a summary of some of the best activities you can enjoy in Berkshire:
1. Legoland Windsor: This is arguably the UK's most popular theme park for kids⁵. With rides and attractions suitable for both kids and adults, a model village of some of the world's most famous landmarks, interactive shows, and performances, it's the perfect destination for a family day out⁵.
2. Ascot Racecourse: One of the most famous venues in the world of horse racing⁵. Visitors can spend the day sipping champagne and betting on the races. The course is closely associated with the royal family and was first established by Queen Anne in 1711.
3. Windsor Great Park: Spanning more than 5,000 acres, Windsor Great Park is all that remains of Windsor Royal Park, a hunting forest once owned by the royal family⁵. Visitors can stroll around the different parts of the park for free.
4. National Trust Cliveden: Visit National Trust's Newark Park, a Tudor hunting lodge rescued by a Texan, with far-reaching views from the edge of the Cotswolds across Gloucestershire.
5. Kings Camps Reading: Kings Camps is a fun and active summer camp in the school holidays for 5 - 17 year olds². With games & sports, they get active and have fun throughout the week.
6. Just Days Out: They organise coach trips from towns and villages on the Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey borders to places in the UK, cruises, and mini-holidays abroad.
These are just a few of the many attractions that Berkshire has to offer. Whether you're a local resident or a visitor, there's always something new and exciting to discover in Berkshire.
Where Can We Go Ltd.